Get the most from your market research investment.
With three decades of experience in the research industry, we have experts who can help you:
- Plan, set up, and monitor your research program
- Process and organize your data once it comes out of the field
- Analyze your data to surface the key insights
- Generate and share reports, visualizations, dashboards, and insights
While we don't do data collection, once you have your data, we can show you how to bring it to life in a way that delivers tangible value to your stakeholders.
We're here to help, whether you need a partner to get involved across your whole research program, need help with a few projects, or you're looking to become a power user of Harmoni, our powerful analysis platform.
"Through our work with Infotools, we've improved our ability to deliver valuable insights that influence decision-making within our business. And we've definitely raised the profile of the Market Research team across the company."
Director of Group Brand & Customer Experience Research
Research design and management
Extracting value from your research begins with a clear understanding of why you're doing the research, how you will conduct the fieldwork, how you will use the outputs, how frequently you will collect data, and how you will ensure consistency across time and geographies, and so on.
A carefully planned approach that lays strong foundations from the beginning, coupled with careful oversight throughout the research process, will help you achieve better outcomes and protect your research investment.
We have extensive experience with precisely this sort of planning and can help with things like:
- Validating research methodology
- Effective questionnaire design
- Identifying and benchmarking KPIs for the successful execution of fieldwork
- Validating the processes used by your research partners
- Compliance management and troubleshooting
Data design and organization
You know that great analysis starts with beautifully designed data, and beautifully designed data begins with a clear understanding of how your data sources need to be integrated, harmonized, and organized, so they work harder for you.
We can help scope your requirements so that your data design and build is successful, avoiding costly re-work. We can also bring different data sources together and get them into shape to support your analysis requirements.
This data harmonization can include:
- Applying meaningful and consistent labels across multiple research programs so you can run cross-study analysis
- Applying headings that will sort the demographics from the equity and satisfaction measures
- Creating grids to group questions together
- Adding nets (including top / bottom box nets)
- Applying values to ratings to facilitate averages
- Creating multiple response variables
Insights discovery, analysis, visualization, and reporting
Analysis and insights discovery is the most critical stage of the research process. It's where you, as a researcher, put your money where your mouth is because no amount of data is worth much if you can't discover and share meaningful insights.
We can help with things like:
- Brand portfolio and trend analysis
- Media and sales analysis
- Text analytics
- Competitor and market positioning
- User segmentation
Or if you want to do the analysis yourself, we can help you optimize your delivery by assisting with things like:
- Understanding your users and mapping their anticipated journeys through the data
- Documenting the details of your reporting and dashboarding architecture
- Designing and building templates for visually compelling reports, dashboards, landing pages, and stories
- Updating reports when you add new variables or need new content created
Delivering curated insights tailored to each stakeholder will engage people, and engaging people is how you provide value to them.
Consulting and training
There isn't much we haven't done when it comes to market research (except the actual data collection), so there isn't much we can't help you with.
Perhaps some assistance with process optimization, sample reviews, data analysis, or project management. Or maybe you need an extra pair of hands during a busy period, or you're aiming to become a power user of Harmoni and need some coaching to get you there.
Whatever you need to help you get the most out of your market research investment, we would be delighted to assist—at your place or remotely from one of our offices. Drop us a line and let us know how we can help.
The Insider’s Guide: Five ways to keep consumer insights at the heart of your organization
Are your research budgets shrinking? Do you feel pressure to prove the value of the insights function?
Read our guide and learn how to boost the profile of market research, prove your value and put the insights team at the heart of your organization.