Infotools Harmoni: Game-changing market research analysis software hits the market
Auckland, New Zealand. November 17, 2017.
16 November 2017 - Auckland, New Zealand - Infotools, a global leader in market research analysis solutions, has introduced its powerful new cloud-based market research platform, Infotools Harmoni. The new solution was developed based on the real-world needs of market researchers and harnesses the latest technology, including machine learning and automation, to address common issues and challenges that the industry faces.
“We have created a platform that incorporates 28 years of insight and experience from working with some of the largest brands and the most innovative market research agencies in the world,” said CEO, Ant Franklin of Infotools. “Infotools Harmoni is focused on what the next generation of market researchers need—to deliver actionable insights more quickly and effectively.”
Infotools Harmoni was designed to allow researchers to spend less time preparing data and more time generating valuable insights from that data. Some features of the platform include:
- Data agnostic: Infotools Harmoni supports a range of data sources, including live connections and APIs into data collection tools such as Decipher, Dimensions, and SQL, meaning it is easier for users to adopt the platform with their existing data collection tools.
- Data integration: The platform harmonizes data from multiple sources into one usable data set, reducing the amount of time spent preparing sources.
- Machine learning: Infotools Harmoni learns preferences, naming conventions, data structures and more, and applies these to existing and new data sets through its machine learning capabilities to ensure researchers can focus on strategic value-add.
- Real-time insights: Infotools Harmoni shares instant knowledge and information through visualizations and analysis that can be updated whenever new data is available, creating real-time stories and dashboards, enabling researchers to get the right information to the right people at the right time.
- A game-changing pricing model: Unlike most software pricing plans, users of Infotools Harmoni don’t pay for seats or licenses. Instead, they pay only for their actual use. This new approach to purchase plans makes it easier for market research agencies to adopt the platform without risk.
“More than four years of intensive development by actual market researchers and millions of dollars have gone into the creation of Infotools Harmoni. We believe it gets to the heart of market research analysis in a way that hasn’t been achieved before in our industry.”
Infotools developed the new solution knowing that market researchers have access to more data—from a range of sources—than ever before. Market researchers need to access the data more quickly, unlock insights in record time, and share these insights in a compelling way to meet client expectations. Infotools Harmoni leverages the latest technology to deliver an effective response to these expectations.
Franklin continued, “More than four years of intensive development by actual market researchers and millions of dollars have gone into the creation of Infotools Harmoni. We believe it gets to the heart of market research analysis in a way that hasn’t been achieved before in our industry.”
Components of the platform have already been adopted by several market research agencies such as MDI and Quantum Market Research, along with major brands like Coca-Cola, Samsung, Shell, and MetLife.
We'd love to talk with you about how Infotools Harmoni could help transform how you do data processing, analysis, and visualization. Let's chat!
Infotools is an award-winning software and services provider, with particular expertise in organizing, analyzing, visualizing and sharing market research data. Established in 1990, and with a presence in the US, Europe, South Africa and New Zealand, Infotools works with some of the world's best-known brands, including Coca-Cola, Orange, Samsung and Mondelēz, as well as boutique and large research agencies such as MDI , Nielsen and Ipsos.